Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring Preview

I am telling ya, I am meant for the sun. I mean, my body doesn't tan and I burn like no other, but my soul, my soul needs sunshine. I don't think it's a coincidence that the scriptures always talk about light vs.darkness, and how celestial glory is compared to the sun. It is a symbol that has been carried over very profoundly into my life. Hence the reason why, as corny as it sounds, I titled this blog Drops of Sunshine. Sunshine = happy times. It means peace. It means carefree days. 

Yes, people, I am super happy that these past two days have been sunny and unusually warm. Yesterday I went for a walk without a coat on for the first time since October, and today during my lunch break I sat outside and just soaked in the rays. Ahh, vitamin D. It's such a beautiful thing. 

But of course, I have jinxed myself, because I just checked my weather app, and it says that its supposed to rain on and off for the rest of the week. Darn. Why am I in Utah, again? I really should move farther south. But, I am grateful for today and I will enjoy it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment