Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Assassins

Last night, I got an award for being a lying double crosser. I have never been so proud.  :P

You see, this past week a group of about 25 of us played this game called Assassins. I had never played it before, but I got really into it. What happens is everyone gets assigned a person they have to "kill" with whatever weapon they are assigned (squirt gun, silly string, spoon, flower bomb, a hug, etc.). Once you kill your person without getting killed yourself, you then take over the dead person's assignment and try to kill that person next. When the game starts, no one knows who is assigned to kill who, so it makes you paranoid and you don't trust anyone. This game really brings people together.

Anyways, I ended up being a part of a super alliance of 5 people. We worked together to take out our biggest threats and, well, basically everyone else who wasn't us. This required a lot of "acting" (lying) and I was a double agent for a while there. I had to work with our greatest enemy to help get him where we wanted so that we could take him out. That was an intense night.

This game lasted a week and last night they gave out awards. I never died which is awesome. I got glasses with a nose attached (like a disguise) for being sly. I got double dipped chocolate covered peanuts for being a double-crossing double agent. And I got a plastic ring for being apart of the super alliance. Woot! Go team.

I had a lot of fun, and I made really good friends (well...within my alliance), but I will admit that I am glad that the game is over. Now I can go outside again without being afraid that someone is lurking in the bushes to get me.


The Alliance - enjoying frosties on the porch of our arch nemesis who we had just "killed"

Unofficial silly string revenge by Brooke. I may have helped to kill her the first day of the game and she may or may not have held a grudge all week. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment