Friday, May 31, 2013

I finished college!

Ok, well, I may have walked in April, but the truth was I still was not really done with school. I still had one independent study class left to finish. Yes, it did put a slight damper on my graduation ceremonies because I could not celebrate with the rest that I would never have to write another paper or take another test again. I definitely still had 5 lessons, a paper, and 2 tests left to take at that point. But at the same time I have not felt a rush to be a graduated adult, talk about scary, so it was ok.

BUT, as of May 31, I finally finished school forever! My last week of substitute teaching, I busted out the last of my lessons. Then my first week of "summer break" I wrote an 8 page paper and took 2 essay tests. Boom. Done.

And now I am free.

Free to look for a job...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment