Sunday, March 17, 2013

Running through Fire

Yesterday I did something I never thought I would do. Blake, Lorraine, and I ran through FIRE! It was scary at first - the more you think about it the worse it gets because you start to imagine all the things that could possibly go wrong - well just one thing really: burning yourself. But, then we just sucked it up and ran through the hot coals and flames and bam! Done. It actually felt really liberating - I felt like Pam from The Office. You Office fans know what I am talking about. 

Why did we run through fire? Peer pressure, why else? We were at a St. Patrick's Day party with the biggest bonfire ever (like 15 feet across at least) and Trent dared us to do it. He filmed it too, though its pretty dark. I was the last one to go through.

It makes me wish I had a bucket list so that I could cross this off of it.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment