Sunday, March 3, 2013

BYU Tour

This weekend, my 16 year old cousin Kaitlin came and hung out with me. I invited her to come see for herself what college life is like (BYU style that is - it's different). I hope she had fun and I hope I didn't scare her off with my messy apartment and lack of food. I didn't have time to clean or go grocery shopping before she got here, but I figured that made the experience all the more authentic. We walked around BYU and we sat outside in the sunshine. It was so nice!

I don't know how well I really was able to show Kaitlin how great BYU is. Walking around and looking at empty buildings and classrooms doesn't show what BYU is all about. Sure campus is nice, but what's great about BYU is it's atmosphere: the people and the standards and the gospel... I am so grateful I am a student at Brigham Young University and I am really going to miss it when I graduate next month. Oh my gosh. I graduate next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment