Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm not that kind of a Cougar.

I got to sub at the school I did my student teaching at again today. I like going back to my eighth graders because they know me and get excited to see me again. High fives all around. It also helps that I know the kids' names so I can call them out when I need to and keep the class under control. It just makes subbing easier. Anyways, I went to that sub job feeling positive that it would be a good day. I wasn't expecting the extra gem that happened at the end of the day while walking to the front office to check out. While passing a group of seventh graders one of them saw me, said "whoa," and asked for my number. HA! I just blinked at him a few times and kept walking, but on the inside I was laughing. Its nice to know I've still got it in the middle school scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment