Friday, February 15, 2013

Smootchy lips everywhere.

 
THESE. PANTS.
 
I hope everyone felt loved on Valentine's Day. I had a great day. It started off with a fun heart attack surprise left on our door. I worked an easy half-day at a middle school. Aww, pre-teens on Valentine's Day...so funny! After that I got some homework done like a good girl. Then I put on my smootchy-lips pants and the party started. Hmm...maybe you can't tell in the picture, but that is one clean kitchen. Becca and I cleaned it while rocking out to some oldies in our matching pants. It didn't take long for that to turn into a full blown dance party, which is how Lorraine found us when she got home. Rocking out to THIS:


I only felt slightly embarrassed when I went around and delivered Valentine's in my crazy pants that afternoon. They are just a little loud, but so fun! In the evening I randomly decided to invite a bunch of ward friends to come hang out and watch a movie in my apartment. A lot of people were there and they were all jealous of our pants. Valentine's Day success.

No comments:

Post a Comment