Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Are you a magnet? Cause I'm attracted to you.

I love celebrating holidays. Why not jump on that opportunity to have some fun and change up the routine a little bit? I know Valentine's Day isn't until tomorrow, but today in preparation for the big day, I looked up some awesome pick up lines. Here are some of my favorites:

- Do you have a band aid? I hurt my knee when I fell for you.

- If looks could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction.

- Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven?

- Thief! You just stole my heart.

- Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

- If I said you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?

- Are you a tamale? Cause you're hot.

- I hope there is a fireman around, cause you are smokin'!

- Do you have a library card? Because I'm checking you out.
- I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

- You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

- I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.

- My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

- There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

- Your daddy must have been a baker, because you've got a nice set of buns.

- Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.

- Let's make like a fabric softener and 'Snuggle.

- (hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?

- Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my butt? A darn little kid with wings shot me.

These, combined with my super awesome, smootchy-lip covered leggings are bound to result in a successful Valentine's Day tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment