Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our means of travel

What a crazy busy weekend! But I still found time to think about my favorite moments of each day.

Friday I was grateful for the temple and that I was able to catch up with some really good friends of mine.

Saturday my drop of sunshine was learning that my roomy Anna had cleaned the kitchen for me the night before in preparation for a waffle breakfast I was throwing the next day. Having a spotless kitchen made my morning go so much smoother!

And today the best part of the day (besides getting to spend time with a lot of awesome individuals) was going to church. My favorite part was especially the Relief Society lesson where we learned about Faith, Hope, and Charity. I really felt the Spirit during that lesson and I learned that I can have faith and hope in God's perfect plan for me. "Happiness is not a destination, it is a means of travel."

No comments:

Post a Comment