Friday, February 7, 2014

Update on the Adventures of Stacy's Sick Body!

I got my ultrasound results back and it was anti-climatic, just like I had wanted. The phone conversation went like this:

"Hello, Stacy. I am calling about the ultrasound you had last week. The results came back and they were negative."
"Wait, negative for what?" Honestly, I had no idea what exactly they had been looking for.
"Negative, as in they found no abnormalities. All your organs look normal." 
"Oh, so negative is positive."
"Uh, yes."

I think that nurse thought I was stupid, but I just wanted to be clear. I ain't no doctor and it's my body we're talking about. Haha. 
Once again it's that weird situation where I am happy that they don't have to cut anything out of my body or anything like that, but at the same time I am mad that I still don't know what exactly is making me feel the way I am. 

ulcer
cancer
celiacs
gallbladder



  

No comments:

Post a Comment