Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Summer Review

Like I said before, it's really been a great summer. Here's some proof:

Ward Service Activity - yay for free shirts!


Relief Society Activities - in which we made homemade ice cream that was delicious

 Girls' Night - Pizza Night!
 

Pranked! But I'm pretty sure this got me out of a speeding ticket.


Ward Campout - at which I perfected my potato chopping skills and dominated at Egyptians Ratscrew

Four wheeling with family - it was a little dusty.



 Oh yeah, I got to go to Europe for 3 weeks. No big deal. (!!!)











 A definite highlight was getting these lovely ladies back!

My dear Chilean friends came to town!

Sound Boothing it up for VPLCT. Because when we do things, we make it legit.


Ward Activity at Mona Lake:




THIS came in the mail:

D-RAG was formed. (I have never laughed harder than I did playing "Farkle")

Sunday Stroll at Bridal Veil Falls - We got a little more wet than we planned.

Stacy on drugs. Ok, this wasn't exactly a highlight, but it's given me some stories to tell.

Many nights at Sonic:




Weekend at my house! Boating, Four wheeling, wearing matching shirts, and having a nerf war while rocking out to N*SYNC. It doesn't get better than that. 


Graduation Buddies! Look at us, all mature and stuff.

Alpine Slides - Walking "Epically," freezing water, and falling down the mountain in slow motion.





And this is just the stuff I have pictures of. It doesn't include game nights, FHE campfires and windsurfing, weddings, karaoke nights, BBQs, outrageous group text conversations, movie nights, birthday parties...just so much fun stuff happening around here!










No comments:

Post a Comment