Monday, February 18, 2013

Tent Day

Last night my roommates set up a tent for us to sleep in in our livingroom. We thought this would make up for the camping trip to Moab that we ended up not going on this weekend. This morning we woke up late and then made ourselves a nice breakfast. We wanted to enjoy the holiday, of course, before facing all the stuff we had been procrastinating over the weekend. It wasn't long, though, before we ended up back in the tent again. We watched Community while lazying around and/or working on homework in the comfort of our blanket filled tent. Eventually it turned into a sort of a challenge. How long can we stay in the tent? So for the most part Anna, Becca, and I spent the whole day in there - all 24 hours. It was one of those silly, pretty-much-pointless things that we talked ourselves into doing just so that we could say we did it.

Was it a waste of a day? Maybe. But my thought on it is this: How cool is it that I get along with my roommates so well that we will willingly spend a whole day together in a small tent?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's true! We spend all this time together normally, I guess it just didn't occur to me to think of it like that. We're just that awesome. And we love each other. Case and point.

    ReplyDelete