Monday, February 25, 2013

Como llego tu cara alla? Jaja

There were so many good moments in my day yesterday. I went to stake conference which meant I got to sleep in a little bit and take a break from the usual Sunday routine. Plus, I thought stake conference was so great. I think you take out of it what you go into it searching for, so its sad to me when people make themselves go to meetings with a bad attitude of: I already know this stuff and its going to be so boring. They shut the door to the Spirit of revelation and it makes being there such a waste! I tried not to do that. While I admit that I let myself get distracted a few times by the funny people around me, I still was able to listen and take notes and I learned some pretty cool things and got some pretty important answers.

In the afternoon after talking about missions and stuff, I found myself missing Spanish a lot. I just wanted to talk in Spanish all day and I told my roommates that. It was so cool when Lorraine indulged me and tried to speak Spanish with me. Then she switched. She spoke French and I replied in Spanish. It was a little tricky (I really don't know a thing about French), but it worked. Especially since we had Becca who knows French and Anna who speaks Spanish sitting there helping us out. Haha. I love speaking other languages! It opens you up a whole new world. I wish I could speak Spanish more.



No comments:

Post a Comment